Monday, May 12, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend
















I've had a wonderful weekend. We spent Saturday at the Cherokee Pow Wow. It was a lot of fun. Here is a print I bought. Her art so inspires me to write. The artist, Shannon, is pictured with a bird of prey. We had a wonderful conversation. You must check out her website. She is a spiritual artist that's not afraid to call God, God. 





















Melissa gave me a gift of her art. Check it out. These are photos that she took. I was so proud and touched she would share her work with me. It hangs in my study. So I can look at it as I write. Also a group picture of the three generations was in order.






















My daughters all came to see me on Mother's Day with gifts that proved they knew there mother. I received flowers from Cassey and Ella. Beth and her husband James came to church with us.


Hope you had a wonderful day too.

Ann



No comments: