Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag Your It

I was tagged by my lovely daughter Melissa...so, here is my attempt.

Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago:

I was working in corporate rat race, trying to climb some kind of later. I'd been married for one year and awaited a new grandchild, a boy, the first on our side of the family.

Five snacks I enjoy:

  1. popcorn butter
  2. cheddar popcorn
  3. kettle popcorn (I LOVE POPCORN)
  4. chips of any kind
  5. chocolate
In the real world:

  1. I am a writer
  2. I'm a mom 
  3. I'm a wife
  4. I'm a snob about what I read.
  5. I'm addicted to Ghost Hunters.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. I would give my children a new house, car, and pay off their bills.
  2. I would build my husband and me a house in the mountains.
  3. I would create a scholarship for displaced homemakers so they could get back on their feet.
  4. I would begin a publishing house for writers, owned by writers.
  5. I would start an artist retreat, where artists could work for up to a month at a time.
  6. I would begin a quality school in my area that was accessible to all children no matter the income.
  7. I could keep going. I have a lot to give. 
Five jobs I've had:

  1. Freelance Writer
  2. Technical Writer for BP Oil
  3. Account Manager for Propex
  4. Office Manager for Mini Maid
  5. Team Leader for Mini Maid
Three of my habits:

  1. reading in a hot bath
  2. reading more than one book at a time
  3. trying to control situations I have no control over (this is my biggy.)
Five places I've lived:

  1. Macon, Georgia
  2. Newport News, Virginia
  3. Hahn Air Force Base, Germany
  4. Pine Log, Georgia
  5. Smyrna, Georgia
What do you want others to get from your blog:

Inspiration and a good laugh.

Now I'm passing this tag along to:

I'm pretty new to this blogging thing, so I don't have any personal blogs I can tag. 

Sorry. 



No comments: